I just browsed some of them and found some really attractive:
- Sytem Tool: Onxy for cleaning system
- Sytem Tool: Loginnox to change Login background.
- File Management: Punakea to add tags to files.
- File Management: NameChanger to rename files with easy UI.
- Social Network: Syrinx to make Twit easy on desktop.
- Porgramming IDE: NetBeans to provide IDE for multi programming languages in Windows and Mac.
- Image Editor: Seat Home 3D Design is actually a cool application for home design with 3D view.
I have not install all of them. Just a peak of them I am very impressed with their features and UI.