Thursday, October 2, 2008

Silverlight for Mac

Today I just watched a video on ASP.Net MVC. The video requires to install Microsoft new package of Silverlight. I thought that is Microsoft .Net framework based application. However, when I clicked on the Silverlight graphic icon. I got prompt to install Silverlight.dmg.

After the installation, I can watch the video on my Mac. That's really cool. The barriers between Windows and Mac seem much less in terms of Web Browser. By the way, I am using Firefox to view the video.

Google also has very impressive Chrome beta version released recently. However it is only available for Windows. The Mac version will be available but not time table yet. I tried Chrome on Windows. It is really fast. I like Chrome' tools for searching and viewing source codes. It has very good tools for developers. I am waiting Chrome for Mac.

No comments: