Thursday, August 26, 2010

iWork Update 4

Today I read a news about this update from AppleInsider: iWork Update. A new feature to support ePub in Pages is included in the update.

I tried to drag a pdf file to my iTunes book area a few days ago. After sync to my iPod Touch, I can read the pdf file from iBooks; however, it is really hard to read. I think that the reason is that the layout of pdf is in 8 1/2 x 11 size, which is too big for iPod Touch to display. Then I realized that I need a tool to publish or convert doc to ePub format. I am not sure if this feature is good for my iPod Touch reading books or not. I'll give it a try it some time soon.


The following is the comparison of the used space difference between before and after:

Command: df -lakUsed(Kilobytes in 1024-blocks)
Before ...74,664
After...83,460
Difference (A-B)8,796

No comments: