Saturday, December 19, 2009

Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 2.7

I got another update at 09-12-17 11:09: Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 2.7.



Here is the space comparison between the update before and after:
Command: df -lakUsed(Kilobytes in 1024-blocks)
Before ...3,568,440
After...5,209,620
Difference (A-B)1,641,180


Mac updates happen very frequently. That's part of Mac life. You get constant support and update from Apple, with the const of your purchase of your computer, which includes all the Apple software and OSX. Since I'll be China, Beijing and Wuhan during the New Year, I'll miss some updates if there will be any. I have to delay of updates from System Preference: uncheck "Check for updates:". This will let me do it when I am back manually.

From the same setting, I can also see a list of history of Installed Software items:

No comments: