Friday, January 24, 2014

My 6 years, part of 30 Mac stories

Today I found this news from AppleInsider and then Apple web sites: 30 years of Mac anniversary. This is really inspiration day. I have been part of the Mac stories for 6 years, since my first iMac in 2008.

Not enough words to express my appreciation of Mac enchained my life. Here is my survey from Apple web page.








Tip on Spotlight: Finding files


Spotlight is a very useful feature in Mac world. Here is my quick tip: how to use spotlight feature to find a file when you try to find file from Finder. This is specially  useful when you try to update files from internet browser.

Step 1: click your home icon on the left side.
Step 2: type in file name in spotlight
Step 3: files you are looking for will be displayed!

In short, you don't need to know where you files are in your Mac.

No comments: