Friday, February 6, 2009

Mac Software Update

Today I found several Mac software updates. I took screen shots of them as followings.

I am going to blog all the Mac updates for my personal references as much as I can. This is another usage of blog.

I use some screen shot cut keys to make a copy of the update windows: S-Cmd-4, space bar, then click on the update window. S-Cmd-4 only is used to cut an area; and S-Cmd-Ctrl-4 for copying to clipboard. I have to repeat using these keys so that I can remember them, power of Muscle Memory.

All there updates look like iWork related. Actually I have not used them in my iMac yet. I use NeoOffice.app instead, which are great tools and free.






After the installation, no restart is required.

To save blogger's disk space, always using smuchit.com tool to compress graphics first. This may reduce image sizes a lot, no matter how small they are.

No comments: