Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mac OS 10.7.4 Update

It has been for quite for a while. Today Apple released Mac OS update. The size of the update is about 729.6MB.

Update: on the same day, I got another notification of update of Safari 5.1.7. What a busy day. I downloaded the update. One thing interesting, Adobe's Flash notified my its out-of-date and requested me to update during my Safari update. That package is about 10MB. Here I added the snapshot of Safari update and space calculation.




The following is the comparison of spaces used before and after of the updates:

Command: df -lakUsed(Kilobytes in 1024-blocks)
Before...285,368
After...398,104
After Safari...464,960
Difference (A-B)112,736
Difference (AS-A)66,856

Actually, it turned out that it was Apple disabled old Flash during the update. Adobe security chief appraised Apple to keep Mac users with updated Flash.

References

No comments: