Monday, May 3, 2010

Epson Printer Update 2.3.1

Todya's update is for Epson Printer, which is specific for the printer I have purchased and installed. The link in the update description does point to Apple's support web site with generic description and long list of printers.

Starting today, I'll do clean update. That means I'll clean my trash first, then restart my OS. Record the space I have before the update. Run the update, clean trash again. Finally restart Mac OS, and record the space after the update. Before I run several applications or browsers during my updates. I think that my calculations in those cases may not accurate. Some cache or files unrelated to the updates may be cleaned during the update. By doing the clean update, I think the disk space before and after should be more accurate.

The following is the summary of space difference between before and after the update:

Command: df -lakUsed(Kilobytes in 1024-blocks)
Before ...3,328
After...6,976
Difference (A-B)-3,648


No comments: