Saturday, October 31, 2009

Discovery Show: iPod

Back to the history to review the birth and revaluation growth of Apple's iPod, it is a really extraordinary and existing story of Apple and Steve Jobs in the recent history. iPod is just a device MP3 like, but Steve grabbed the opportunity and brought Apple back from its status edging to close to today's strong company with lines of great products.

I switched to Apple computer, just at home, about one year ago. I had so many trouble to manage my Windows and spent hours to reinstall my Windows numerical times. Finally my only options is to re-image my windows back in case of intolerance slow or crash. My mac life has been so smooth and I have really enjoy my work and web browsing after work. My family members are all very happy with this change.

This show is from a Chinese blog, which is very popular one on Mac issues and news. The show actually is from Discovery Show with Chinese subtitles. The show is also available from youku.com, a Chinese youtube web site. From there you can also see some other related Apple shows.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5

The story is about iPod. You can easily relate it to Apple other products such as iPhone, Apple TV and recent Mac Mini with unlimited OS X server. Apple is very intelligent to find its way to broad its market and to fight against Microsoft.

No comments: